Put a creative twist on your booth posters by making them wearable! Sandwich board advertising signs are fun to make and can help you share your goals with customers.
- Poster board (cut in half)
- Two pieces of ribbon (2 feet long each)
- Markers or colored pencils
- Hole punch
- Clip art or pictures
- Design a colorful front and back for your walking poster using markers, colored pencils, pictures and clip art.
- Write your price per box, your Take Action goal, the words “Girl Scout Cookies” or any other big ideas you want to advertise.
- Punch holes at the top of each poster, about 1 inch from the top and 3 to 4 inches from the side, and adjust to fit.
- Tie one end of one piece of ribbon to the front poster and the other end to the back poster. Repeat for the other side and be sure to allow enough room to place it over your head.
- Show off your cool new design!