Newly updated for 2020-2021!
The must-have app for volunteers in the Girl Scout Cookie Program® now has a new name and added functionality. This season, the eBudde™ App has been enhanced to support both virtual and in-person approaches to the cookie season.
The eBudde App is free and available to troop and service unit volunteers in the cookie program, as well as cupboard and delivery station clerks.
Download the app now!
Even more powerful
Now users can access all the powerful desktop features of eBudde right from their mobile device. A helpful dashboard and menu let you manage the whole Girl Scout Cookie Season wherever and whenever you want.
Improved scheduling and pickup
From picking up your initial order at a contactless delivery station to restocking at a Girl Scout Cookie™ cupboard, the eBudde App is ready to support your transactions all season long.
Integration with Digital Cookie® platform
Because the eBudde App has been developed to work with Girl Scouts’ Digital Cookie platform, families stay in the know about their Girl Scouts’ initial orders.
Quick access to features and support
Navigating the features of the eBudde App is a snap. With a streamlined dashboard and simple buttons, volunteers can quickly access everything from calendar dates to historic data. With just a touch, you can:
Manage orders and rewards
- Track and place Girl Scout Cookie™ orders for traditional and digital sales
- Submit your final initial order to your council
- Place orders for girl rewards and never miss a deadline
Manage inventory and deliveries
- Identify contactless delivery stations in the report feature
- Select when and where you pick up your order
- View cookies ordered from cupboards
- Find troops in your area that have extra cookies
Sign up for booth sales
- See what in-person booth locations are available and sign up for the site of your choice
Get help anytime
- Watch training videos and get assistance — right from within the app
To keep up with the latest council news, you can opt in to receive text notifications on your mobile phone. Use the calendar to manage dates and deadlines, and review your troop checklist to stay on track throughout the season.