1. 2021 Rewards Pop-Up Shop
Recommended Girl Scouts® grade level: Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador
Skills girls build with this activity: Goal Setting
Shoot for the stars.
Create a camp scene to display this year’s amazing rewards made for the outdoors! Put tags on the items to show girls how many packages they need to sell to earn them.
- Printed rewards pop-up shop tags template
- Printed rewards pop-up shop goal list templates
- 2021 rewards items
- Assorted camp equipment
- Pens, pencils, and markers
- String or yarn
- Safety pins
1. Set up a camp-themed pop-up shop (see example image above) to get girls excited to earn all of this year’s reward items. Get inspired by looking at the example image above. You can use camp equipment like fake fire, camping tents, tables, and chairs.
2. Print out rewards pop-up shop price tags template on 8.5″x11″ printer paper. Fill in the blanks on the tags that indicate the name of the item and the number of cookie packages it will take to earn the item. Cut out price tags and attach them to the rewards items in your shop using safety pins and string.
3. Print out rewards pop-up shop goal list worksheets on 8.5″x11″ printer paper. Have girls browse the shop and write down their favorite rewards items along with how many packages they need to sell to earn the item. They can figure out which rewards item they want to earn that requires the highest number of cookie packages sold.Download file