1. 2021 Horseshoe Goal Hanger
Recommended Girl Scouts® grade level: Daisy, Brownie, Junior
Skills girls build with this activity: Goal Setting
Eyes on the prize.
Girls will keep their eyes on the prize after making this goal-setting craft. Decorate a horseshoe with package goals and inspirational messages, then hang it somewhere she’ll be reminded that she’s got this!
- Printed horseshoe goal hanger template
- One wooden horseshoe Tip: Or use printed easy horseshoe goal hanger template
- String or ribbon
- Markers or pens
- Tape or glue
1. Print out the horseshoe goal hanger template on 8.5″x11″ printer paper. Each girl will fill in the blanks with their cookie season goals and write their name on the banner shape.
2. Cut out the cookie shapes, banner shape, circle goal sticker, and the big goal piece for the inside of the horseshoe.
3. Paint the wooden or paper horseshoe. Let dry. If using paper template cut out.
4. Glue or tape the goal piece on the back of the horseshoe shape. Make sure your goal can be seen in the open space of the horseshoe shape.
5. Glue or tape the cookie shapes and banner shape on the front of the horseshoe.
6. Have girls glue or tape a piece of ribbon or string on the back of their horseshoe so they can hang it somewhere to remind them of their cookie season goals.