1. 2021 Heads & Tails Keyring
Recommended Girl Scouts® grade level: Cadette, Senior, Ambassador
Tout some horse tassels.
Tout some horse tassels to spread the word about Girl Scout Cookie Season! These keyrings with marketing messages and horse tail tassels make perfect pencil toppers or zipper pulls.
- Printed heads & tails keyring sticker templates
- Two 1″ round Avery® labels (6450™)
- One 1¼″ key tag with split ring
- One brown embroidery floss skein Tip: One skein will make two tails
- Extra embroidery floss (different colors)
- Pen or pencil
1. Print out horse heads & tails sticker templates on 1″ round Avery® labels (6450™). Have girls place the horse heads & tails stickers on key tags.
2. Using a different color of embroidery floss, have girls tie a knot on each end of a brown embroidery floss skein. Then use more embroidery floss to wrap around the brown floss close to the knot. This is what keeps the “tail” held together.
3. Once both ends of the brown floss are secured, cut in the middle; producing two “tails”.
4. Have girls add a decorated key tag charm on the tail. Tie the tail on a pen, pencil, or anywhere!