1. 2021 Flower Crown Headband
Recommended Girl Scouts® grade level: Daisy, Brownie, Junior
Girls can channel flower power and match their cookie friend with this DIY headband. They’ll love to learn about the horse plush accessory, and it’s simple enough to make during down time or while waiting for the rally to start.
- One printed flower crown headband template
- One jumbo pipe cleaner
- Purple, orange, green, and yellow craft foam
- Pen or pencil
- 1-hole punch
- Glue or double-sided tape
1. Bend the jumbo pipe cleaner into a headband shape. Girls can create the perfect fit by shaping on their own head.
2. Print out the flower crown headband template on 8.5″x11″ printer paper. Cut out and hole punch templates as indicated. Use templates and a pen or pencil to trace shapes onto craft foam.
3. Cut out and hole punch the foam shapes. Attach the orange flower center to the large purple flower using glue or double-sided tape.
4. Slide the purple flower shape to the middle of the pipe cleaner. Then slide the yellow shapes on each side of the purple flower. And finish with two leaves on each end of the pipe cleaner. Now you match your horse friend.