1. 2021 Cookie Corral
Recommended Girl Scouts® grade level: Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador
A high-spirited mascot.
Display the horse plush reward to inspire girls to earn it. Showcase it by constructing a corral out of Girl Scout Cookie™ packages!
- One printed cookie corral table tent template
- One or two horse plush rewards
- 5-6 Girl Scout Cookie™ packages
- Jumbo popsicle sticks
- Regular popsicle sticks
- Tape or glue
1. Assemble fence posts using 2 jumbo popsicle sticks and 3 regular popsicle sticks. Lay the jumbo popsicle sticks vertically. Glue or tape down the regular popsicle sticks horizontally on the jumbo sticks. Let dry if using glue.
2. Use tape to attach 1 or 2 fence sections between each Girl Scout Cookie™ package until you have an enclosure big enough to fit the horse plush reward.
3. Print out the cookie corral table tent template. Fill in the blank indicating how many cookie packages the girls need to sell in order to earn the horse plush reward.
4. Cut out the template and fold on the indicated lines. Create the tent shape by attaching bottom flaps together using tape or glue.
5. Place the finished cookie corral, horse plush reward, and table tent on the registration table at the rally.Download file