1. 2021 Girl Scout Cookie™ Charms
Recommended Girl Scouts® grade level: Daisy, Brownie, Junior
Girls charm their customers.
Teach girls about the different cookie varieties with these cookie catalog charms. Girls can make them into bracelets or danglers to take their new knowledge on the go!
- Printed Girl Scout Cookie charms sticker templates
- Sixteen 1″ round Avery® labels (6450™) Tip: 1 print out of each sticker page makes 31 bracelets
- or danglers. Print as many sets as you need.
- Eight 1¼″ key tags with split rings
- One small binder ring
- Colorful beads
- String Tip: Jewelry string is recommended
1. Print out cookie knowledge sticker templates on 1″ round Avery® labels (6450™).
2. Cut String approximately the size of the girls wrist with a little extra to make two knots on each end. Tie the small binder ring on one end of the string. Have girls assemble a beaded bracelet by sliding colorful beads on string. Knot the string around the last bead. This last bead will secure the end to the binder clip to make a bracelet or dangler at the end.
3. Have the girls match up each cookie sticker with its description using their cookie knowledge. Stick the cookie on one side the keyring and description on the other side of the keyring. Slide the decorated key tags on their beaded bracelets.