Cookies on wheels
Billboards come in all shapes and sizes … even on wheels! Design your own mobile marketing campaign with this fun project and spread the good word about your Cookie Season goals.
- 3 sheets of poster board
- Markers or colored pencils
- Ruler or tape measure
- Glue or packing tape
- Planning Template (Girls, Teens)
- Pictures or clip art
- Take three sheets of poster board and fold each in half lengthwise.
- Tape the three folded sheets end-to-end, overlapping about ½ to 1 inch. Do not tape the ends together.
- Place the poster in wagon. Using a light pencil, draw a dotted line along the edge of the wagon onto the poster, so you know where to stop decorating. Also, overlap the ends of the poster board and mark where they will be taped together.
- Write your goal and other cookie messages on the poster board using markers, colored pencils, pictures and clip art.
- Place the topper in the wagon and tape the two end segments together. Then tape the poster board in place inside the wagon for additional security.
- Take your wagon topper for a spin and let your moving banner do the talking!