Cookie concessions box
Hey, Girl Scouts! Create this unique “walking cookie store” to carry your cookies with you when you’re on-the-go. You’ll find that customers love buying Girl Scout cookies almost anywhere!
- Lid from a box, like the kind used for computer paper or copy paper
- Markers or colored pencils
- 15 feet of ribbon (at least 1.5 inches wide)
- Planning Template (Girls, Teens)
- Clip art
- Place the box lid with the edges up to create a tray.
- Cut the ribbon into two 7.5-foot lengths.
- Using a ruler, measure 2 inches from edge of front and 2 inches from the edge of the back for ribbon placement. With a pencil, lightly mark a placement line.
- Next, locate the center of the box and place a mark across each ribbon placement line.
- Fold each piece of ribbon in half. Place the ribbon’s fold on the center of the placement line and glue in place along the bottom and sides. Repeat with the second ribbon.
- Staple the ribbon to the edges of the box to reinforce the sides.
- After attaching the ribbons, creatively decorate the sides.
- Tie the ribbons, adjusting the length to fit.
- Start selling more delicious Girl Scout cookies!