Mmmmmm... Try Girl Scout Cookies® in recipes!
Thin Mints® Sweet & Salty Mix
1 (12 ounce) bag of semi-sweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips (use your favorite)
¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
4 ½ cups Kellogg’s Crispix® cereal
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
20 Thin Mints cookies, divided into 2 groups of 10
4 cups mini-pretzel twists
2 cups dry-roasted salted peanuts
1. Make the Thin Mints Crispix
Melt 11.5 ounces of chocolate chips in a saucepan or in microwave for 3-4 minutes until melted. Add mint extract to chocolate and stir. Pour Crispix cereal into a large mixing bowl. Pour melted chocolate over the cereal and gently stir until completely coated in chocolate. Stir in with powered sugar and 10 finely crushed Thin Mints. Gently combine, coating the cereal.
2. Add the more sweet and salty
Stir in 10 coarsely chopped Thin Mints, mini-pretzels and peanuts. ENJOY!
Click link to open in a new window. Right-click to save. All files are PDF format.
More great recipes
- Samoas Fried Shrimp, Samoas Sweet Rolls, and more
- Savannah Smiles Lemon Streusel Bar
- Savannah Smiles Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Savannah Smiles Lemon Blueberry Parfait
- Thin Mint Brownies
- Trefoils Cheesecake Cup
- Toffee-tastic Cake Pops
- Do-si-dos Peanut Thai Chicken
- Tagalongs Shake
- Savannah Smiles Frozen Lemonade Tarts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Tag-A-Dos Cheesecakes
- Samoas Curry Arancini
- Lavender Lemon Gooey Bars (with Savannah Smiles GS Cookies)
- Samoas Brownie Parfait with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Samoas Truffles with Dark Chocolate, Toasted Coconut and Bacon