Girl Scout Brownies love to perform and keep active as they reinforce the safety rules that they have learned.
- Paper (cut into eight strips)
- Write each safety rule below on a strip of paper.
- Always sell with an adult.
- Wear your Girl Scout identiﬁcation.
- Never tell anyone your name or where you live.
- Ask an adult to help with forms and money.
- Don’t sell in a neighborhood or area that is unfamiliar.
- Only sell door to door during daylight hours.
- Never enter a home when selling or delivering cookies.
- Follow pedestrian safety rules.
Safety guessing game
The girls take turns drawing a safety rule and without talking, try to get the other girls to guess her rule. If a white board or chart paper is available, girls may have fun drawing the clues as well.
After all the rules have been guessed, invite the girls to discuss the importance of each rule.