Girl Scout Daisies enjoy learning about the cookie varieties as they play this cookie card matching game.
- Talk with the girls and say, “We have great news: It’s time to get ready to sell Girl Scout cookies!”
- What do you know about Girl Scout cookies?
- Do you have a favorite Girl Scout cookie?
- Share the cookie flyer with the girls and talk about the different cookie names and descriptions.
The cookie concentration game
- Mix up the cards and place them face down in a grid pattern on the table or floor.
- The first girl turns face up two cards of her choice.
- If they match, she takes these two cards and takes another turn.
- If they do not match, she turns them face down, without changing their position in the layout, and then it is the next player’s turn.
- Play continues until all cards are gone.
- The girl with the most pairs wins the game.
- If you have a large group, you may wish to divide the girls into smaller groups to play. Simply photocopy the cards, or print extra sets.