Gotta get goals
If your big plan is to sell 10 cookie packages to Grandma, it’s hard to get off the couch. But when you set a big, inspiring goal ... suddenly your energy is boundless!
How big is big?
Every year, teen Girl Scouts like you experience trips and projects like these:
- Take a trip to New York. Stop in Girl Scout National Headquarters.
- Travel the country with discounts at Hosteling International.
- Plan a Take Action Project that means something special to your team and has a huge impact on your community or on a community on the other side of the world. Maybe this will be your Girl Scout Gold Award project.
- Visit a World Center run by the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
- Pax Lodge in London England
- Our Chalet in Adelboden, Switzerland
- Our Cabana in Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Sangam in Pune, India
- Travel to a learning adventure with one of the Girl Scout destinations.
What’s your goal? Write it down and make a plan for reaching it.
Do you have a college or job goal?
Put your cookie achievements on your resume. Your experience with Girl Scout Cookies gives you a “real world” advantage over other candidates. Talk it up!