Steps to success
Five Steps of Cookie Success
Have the best Cookie Season ever by following these five simple steps:
Step #1: Choose a team goal
Goal-setting is one of the most valuable life skills you can have. It’s fun to pick a goal and then take the steps to reach it. What goals will your group have this year?
- Take Action project?
- Group Event?
Step #2: Set a personal goal
When everyone does her part, a big job becomes easier. What are some of your personal goals this year?
- Reach a certain number of sales?
- Improve your people skills?
- Learn to count money?
Step #3: Hold a Family Meeting
Share your plans and goals with your family. They want to help!
- Practice your sales pitch with family members.
- Ask your family to help you with online order-taking.
- Ask family to accompany you when selling and delivering cookies.
- Ask your parents if you can take orders at their workplaces.
Step #4: Sell Beyond Family and Friends
Think about other hungry cookie customers, such as:
- College students
- Teachers and coaches
- Business people
- Firefighters and police officers
- People at your place of worship
Step #5: Track Your Progress to the Top and Celebrate!
When you track your results, you'll find new ways to reach success. And when you reach your goal, be sure to celebrate with your friends!