Cookies Consumers Love
We know that Girl Scouts care about nutrition. So do we! That’s why we lead the way in creating delicious snacks with wholesome ingredients.
Did You Know?
- We offer several nut-free (without peanuts or tree nuts) cookies: Trefoils, Rah-Rah Raisins and Thin Mints.
- All Little Brownie varieties are without high-fructose corn syrup.
- There are no hydrogenated oils in Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Rah-Rah Raisins and Savannah Smiles.
- There are zero grams of trans fats per serving in all of our Girl Scout cookie varieties.
- We use no artificial colors in Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs, Samoas, Thin Mints, Rah-Rah Raisins and Savannah Smiles.
- Samoas, Thin Mints and Tagalongs are made with 100 percent real cocoa.
- Do-si-dos and Rah-Rah Raisins contain nutritious whole grain oats.
- Little Brownie Bakers’ Thin Mints are vegan.
Committed to responsibly sourced palm oil
Although use of palm oil in our Girl Scout Cookies is very limited, we want to demonstrate our commitment to baking with environmentally responsible, socially beneficial, and economically viable Mass Balance palm oil, by working with suppliers to source fully traceably palm oil. Kellogg is working through its supply chain—from suppliers to processors to growers—to ensure that the palm oil it uses is sourced from plantations that uphold the company’s commitment to protect forests and peat lands, as well as human and community rights.
Beginning in the 2014-15 cookie season, Little Brownie cookie boxes now display the RSPO Mass Balance palm oil logo shown here, highlighting this cookie’s contribution to the production of certified sustainable palm oil.