Cookies Consumers Love
We know that Girl Scouts care about nutrition. So do we! That’s why we lead the way in creating delicious snacks with wholesome ingredients.
Did You Know?
- We offer several nut-free (without peanuts or tree nuts) cookies: Trefoils, Thank U Berry Munch and Thin Mints.
- Little Brownie offers 8 cookie varieties - all without high fructose corn syrup.
- There are no hydrogenated oils in Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Thank U Berry Munch and Savannah Smiles.
- There are zero grams of trans fats per serving in all of our Girl Scout cookie varieties.
- We use no artificial colors in Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs, Thank U Berry Munch, Samoas, Thin Mints and Savannah Smiles.
- Samoas, Thin Mints and Tagalongs are made with 100 percent real cocoa.
- Do-si-dos contain whole grain oats and real peanut butter.
Limited palm oil use
Although we use only a very small amount of palm oil in our Girl Scout Cookies, we want to help reduce deforestation from palm oil production. But there is not enough sustainably-grown palm oil available. That’s why we purchase GreenPalm certificates that offset 100 percent of our palm oil use. So for every dollar we spend on palm oil, we spend another dollar on supporting sustainable palm oil production that benefits everyone.
Great Cookies for a Great Cause™